Our Students Are Learning Like Astronauts

You may also like...

14 Responses

1. Troy says:

Hey Jessica. Love this whole idea! Tara shared it with me. Not sure what I can do to replicate it here at Roseneath but you have inspired me to try. Just need a few extra hours in the week to make it happen.

2. Tara says:

Finally ready for fdk since the kids directed me in an inquiry about weather and planets and space they made 3d shape rocket ships! Love this resource

3. Dolores Hachey says:

Hi would you be able to send me the mission for feb and march? we really enjoyed doing the fitness mission.

Dolores

4. Dr. Joanne Pollara says:

We are renaming our elementary school in honor of Astronauts Mark and Scott Kelly who attending our school in the 70’s. Kelly Elementary School will officially be our name on May 19, 2016! Our faculty and staff love this idea! We will begin our Learn Like an Astronaut program in September! Thank you for the wonderful resources!

• Wow!! That’s amazing! I will email you the outline of our challenges in case it is helpful.

• Dr. Joanne Pollara says:

That would be most helpful, Jessica! We are actually going to use this as our school goal. Thank you so much for your work on this project. We would appreciate any guidance you can offer! This is so very exciting!!!
        Dr. Jo

5. Dr. Joanne Pollara says:

Hi Jessica!
    I hope you have an amazing school year! We are embarking on our own “Learn Like an Astronaut” year after having our school renamed for Mark and Scott Kelly! I was wondering if you would be kind enough to share the outline of your challenges. We would love to work with them and add our own flair! Thank you for the inspiration and any assistance you can give us.

Dr. Jo