This was a winter of dreaming. After the Christmas holidays and my trip to Grail Springs Wellness Retreat I felt a surge of creative energy. My newfound clarity needed to be captured. First I tried to make a vision board in a traditional way with magazines. Then I tried to use an infographic approach with a sharpie and a big piece of paper. Finally I decided to turn to technology.
After experimenting some more on my computer, I found Google Slides to be the best choice for making a Vision Board. Here are some tips so you can make one too!
- Create a slide for each big area of your life.
- Spend time just searching for and saving images for one area at a time.
- Watch videos about how Google Slides works and how you can use its features to be as creative as possible. Here is a video option to get you started.
- Fill the slide with as many images as inspired you. Use the notes section to write down any goals or intentions or ideas.
- Bookmark your slideshow so you can find it easily and often.
- Present your slideshow (to yourself).
- Take a screen shot of each slide to make an image.
- Add the Vision Boards as wallpaper on your devices to stay inspired and focused.